A Cosmetic product has become a crucial aspect of an individual’s lifestyle. And hence, the increase in consciousness about external beauty has expanded the Ukrainian Cosmetics market. The industry is flourishing by the day; thus, the Regulatory standards for Cosmetics Registration in Ukraine are constantly updated. The Ministry of Health (MOH) regulates the Cosmetic registration in Ukraine. The State Sanitary-Epidemiological Agency of Ministry of Health of Ukraine develops & approves quality & safety standards and is responsible for issuing Sanitary-epidemiological conclusions to legal entities and individuals engaged in the delivery, production and sale of cosmetics.
Cosmetics Registration in Ukraine
The Cosmetics registration procedure in Ukraine consists of two (2) main stages:
- Examination of the dossier for a cosmetic product
- Laboratory analysis of finished product sample & getting the SE conclusion
Issuing the conclusion and evaluation of the dossier are carried out by authorized expert organizations of the State Sanitary-Epidemiological Agency of Ministry of Health of Ukraine .
The documents provided by the applicant to the Authority must comply with the current guidelines with zero (0) error.
Availability of a sanitary and epidemiological conclusion (SE conclusion) is a prerequisite for the import & sale of cosmetic products. To get an SE conclusion issued, it is mandatory to carry out the laboratory analysis. The SE conclusion confirms the quality and safety of products, as well as determines the scope of implementation, and sets the safety criteria for the products.
Product Maintenance & Compliance
Validity of Registration Conclusion
The SE conclusion is issued the first time for a period of 2 years. After the end of that period, the applicant is allowed to perform re-registration for the next 3 years.
At the end of the conclusion, you must go through the entire procedure again.
- Regulatory Consultation on Submission, Approvals & Market Access
- Authorized Local Representation
- Cosmetic Registration and Cosmetic Notification
- Regulatory Affairs & Regulatory intelligence
- Cosmetic Classification and Cosmetic Ingredient Review
- Registration Pathways and Cosmetic Import License Management Services
- Dossier Preparation, Review and Management
- Cosmetic Product Safety Assessment
- Query Support Management till Approval
- Cosmetic Labeling Regulations and Artwork Management
- Ad-hoc Regulatory Affairs Consultation